Plaza of Cosmetic Dentistry
Joseph Goodman, DDS, DMD
Call today (310) 860-9311
241 1/2 South Beverly Drive
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212
Introduction to Holistic Dentistry
Holistic Dentist This is an overview and summary of what a holistic dentist does to provide excellent service:
- Call us today for a premier cosmetic dentist who uses a holistic approach in dentistry !
1. Use of digital x rays: 90% less radiation
2. Safe mercury removal: Huggins protocol of safe Amalgam removal
3. Mercury free dentistry
4. BPA free dentistry: Our dental Composites and sealants are free of BPA
5. Fluoride free Dentistry
6. Diagnodent : Laser Cavity detection with no x rays and NO Radiation at all.
7. Ozone dentistry, ozone cleaning and application of ozone for gum, root canals and infection. Prevention of cavities, useful application in root canals (disinfection of the infected canal) and application of a ozone gel (virgin and organic olive oil) and ozone trays for gums and teeth.
8. Non chemical Sterilization of dental instruments
9. Use of biocompatible dental materials.
10. Clifford testing: Requires blood testing. Individualized testing for dental materials biocompatibility and your body.
11. Urine testing for detection of mercury and other heavy metals in your body.
12. Natural supplements such as Chlorella to eliminate heavy metals.
13. Natural Supplements such as Probitotics to help maintain a balanced level of good bacteria’s presence in your stomach. Necessary for good digestion.
And much much more.